If your pension contributions come straight from your salary then you need to tell your payroll department about any changes you wish to make to them.

If you pay by your own direct debit simply call us or send us a letter or email, quote your plan number and tell us what you'd like to change your payments to. You can increase or decrease your regular contributions, but you may have to meet a minimum amount. Your employer may also restrict the number of times you can do this in a year.